Records Request (Grama)

All requests for records must be submitted in accordance with the Utah Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA). This refers to the state statutes governing the privacy of records and when they can be released. For additional information, visit

You may also download the forms required for requesting records from Child and Family Services by clicking on the links below.

Request for Child and Family Services Records

Records Request PDF

Regional and State GRAMA Specialists

Click below to find the Child and Family Services specialist for your area who can assist you with your records request.

Find a Child and Family Services Specialist